You're just "not you" anymore.
You've been living under a cloud and feel like you're carrying the world on your shoulders. Daily life is a struggle. You'd love to just feel normal but, even if you had the energy, you don't know how to get there. You may have depression.
What are the symptoms of depression?
- Feeling sad, empty, hopeless, and or irritable most of the day
- Loss of pleasure or interest in hobbies and activities
- Changes in appetite and sleep
- Feeling either restless or fatigued
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Thoughts of death or suicide
While you may feel hopeless or overwhelmed, we are here to help. To treat depression, we use empirically validated treatment approaches such as DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) to help you overcome the mental, physical, behavioral, and emotional effects of depression. Get started on the path to getting back to you, your goals, relationships, and values by contacting us today.