The first of Spring is about new beginnings and, with that, being thankful and grateful for our blessings. Making a list of 3 things a day we are grateful/thankful for is a great was to improve our mood. THis is just one baby step to increase our happiness and overall wellbeing. Baby Steps in the spring to lasting happiness throughout the year.
- I’m thankful my daughter got sick on me at church and no one else.
- I’m thankful my boyfriend was healthy to take care of me and our daughter on Easter.
- I’m thankful my family is typically healthy and rarely sick.
- Im thankful for great family and friends who understood we couldn’t leave the house on Easter due to not feeling well.
- I’m grateful for the changing weather that gives us snow one day and 60 degree weather the next.
- I’m grateful for the sun that makes me feel alive and fills my soul with energy.
Try this out for a week and see if you see an improvement in your mood! Happy Spring!